Multi-function poles (MFP’s) are street poles that accommodate various functions onto the same pole at the same time.
MFP Systems design and deliver MFP’s that use a track based mast as the method of attaching the various functions the pole accommodates. Other key features include:
- Steel core – allows for future loading of additional signs
- Vented pole cap – provides air flow to inhibit and restrict moisture build up
- Light arms – vehicle, pedestrian and decorative arrangements accommodated
- Banner arms – provides large format visual space for community events and advertising
- Transition rim – decorative element blending the poles base with the mast
- Base cladding – overlapping alloy sections that allow for easy removal of posters and cover equipment hatches